Help,

I have used the Linux programs for quite a few weeks and have decided to use it for all of my personal computing needs.

I have used two distrubutions and have liked them both, one is Red Hat/Fedors and the other is Xandros.

I do have a question that I have not received an answer. What is the real difference in what is referred to as Red Hat based or Debian based?

I know their must be quite a difference between the two, but what is it?

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Steve Horvath