On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 11:23:32AM +0100, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> Word from the DPL or SecTeam members would be welcome here - do they operate
> under the assumption that the security team are delegates?

For those who think it's worth delving into this topic, there's a message
on -private from September 1999 that gives the alternative viewpoint;
look for Resent-Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. I'd really much
rather just avoid the question.

> Back to the topic at hand:  Can't Joeyh, Steve and Micah just be added to
> the security team[1]

Note that while I may've guessed wrong, I picked those three specifically
as people who *wouldn't* want to be on the security team proper. :)

(The idea behind that is, I guess, to ensure they don't fall victim
to the conflict between spending time figuring out how to do the work,
and spending time actually doing the work)

Cheers,
aj