Glenn Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [...]
> Just as a thought, I wonder if it's possible for the list software to
> automatically add an MFT header, if it's missing, indicating that only
> people not subscribed to the list, or explicitly in the CC list, should
> be CC'd. [...]

I'm sure it's possible, but I think encouraging that broken
non-standard header is a bad idea. It is not that hard for
people to control their mail clients correctly IMO. Also,
the above behaviour would encourage many people to jump
through hoops to follow the list code of conduct as soon as
only one person fails and puts someone in the CC unwanted.

Hope that explains it,
--
MJR/slef