On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 06:14:14PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> I have allready 870 GByte of Debian-Mirror.  OK, inclueded
> all older versions Pakages since Woody and is more complete
> then <http://snapshoot.debian.net/>.

Have you ever considered giving your archive to snapshot.debian.net to
mitigate the data loss they experienced instead of sitting on it and
bragging about it?

> Please look at the Mailinglist archive for
>
>         <debian-mirrors-announce@lists.debian.org>

How about reading the threads before you post? I mean, your message is
dated Feb 28, but it didn't leave your system before Mar 07.

Greetings
Marc