Benjamin Seidenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [...] However, any action against someone should be based on their
> ACTIONS not the views that caused them. For example, let us consider a
> hypothetical DD who was strongly anti-Semetic (best example I could come
> up with at 1 AM). [...]

I prefer the more relevant example of people who differ about
whether personal honesty/sincerity/integrity and "An individual
Developer may make any technical or nontechnical decision with
regard to their own work" is more or less important than
following a particular ritual.

In general, I agree with your sentiments. Citing beliefs as
evidence against someone is a very dangerous thing. I think
DPL candidates who support it show a gross lack of judgement
and should explain it or be ranked lower for it.

Best wishes,
--
MJR/slef