I would humbly request for your help in terms of sponsership  during my
education studies at the institutional my name owor monday a ugandan by
nationality  im 22 years old located in Gulu  i will be very greatful  if i am
considered  because  i am really in need of help for  nursing education
                                                                 yours
sincerely

OWOR MONDAY
  CONTACT [EMAIL PROTECTED]