Dear Webmaster,

We are interested in the possibility of exchanging links with your site,
http://dmoz.org/.

We have already added the following details to the category Other > Web
Directories on our links page at
http://www.immigration2australia.com/links.html :

Name: Open Directory - Travel

It will be visible within 24 hours, when we update the site.

We would appreciate if you could link back to us using the following
information:

Name: Immigration To Australia

We will check for the reciprocal link. If we do not find our link on
your site
within the next 15 days, your link will be automatically deleted.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please let us know once our site is up.

Best regards,

Peter S