The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM

Ref: UK/9420X2/688
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the UK National
Lottery Online Programme held 5th March 2007.You have therefore been approved
to claim a total sum of 500,000.00.GBP.

For further enquiries you are to contact your assigned fiduciary agent by email
immediately with the details below:

Fudiciary Agent And Associate: Mr Frank Hallington
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

VERIFICATION FORM
To authenticate your email address from your webmail provider and record
purposes,we require you to send these information to your assigned fiduciary
agent ASAP

Full Name:
Address:
E-mail:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation:
Tel:
Mobile:
Country:

Congratulations On behalf of all member of the Lottery foundation.

Yours Truly,
Mrs.Erica Brown
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme).