Hello,

My name is Ian Knight.  I am working on a project titled "The Living
Census" for Statistics Canada.  This project is essentially a slideshow
aimed at high school students to teach them about the history and
importance of filling out the census.  One image we plan on using for
our slideshow was found at http://www.zetnet.co.uk/~pm/photos/.
Unfortunately, there is no contact information on that webpage.  There
was, however, a picture of Debian's tenth birthday.  I was hoping to
learn of an email address through which I can contact the owner of the
picture titled "bulls-young.jpg".  I understand that this request is
outside of the norm for the intention of this email address but I hope
that you can be of some assistance.  Thank you very much

Ian Knight