Jonathan Norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have made a website and would like to get onto the Debian vendor
> list. When I have submitted my site I have gotten the below error.
> Please help.
[...]
> Broken data given as vendor's Debian-related URL: http://
> bluesquarelinux.co.uk/?page=faq

You should really ask debian-www this question, but I think the
problem is using a GET query string in your Debian-related URL.  Give
a real page, such as http://bluesquarelinux.co.uk/debian (you may be
able to do this with PATH_INFO or a RewriteRule, if it's an Apache
server and you don't want to make a file called debian...)

Your web site doesn't seem to give the address and ownership of
your business.  I don't know whether debian sees that as a problem,
but you may like to see this leaflet from Trading Standards:
http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/cgi-bin/bglitem.cgi?file=BADV046-1111.txt

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef