Is pleased the company of
                            ( magic surprise travel )
                          To provide to our customers
                  the most beautiful tourism offers in Egypt
                         with the best service we have

           Most people who think of Egypt think of antiquities, but Egypt
        offers much more. Certainly it is a prime location to see our great
          heritage from the ancient world, including Pyramids and wonderful
        temples, but it is also part of the Holy Land, and tours to Christian
          and other religious monuments are popular. Yet Egypt also offers
       nature and desert treks, great scuba diving and even golf, fishing and
       birding expeditions. One may choose to relax on the wondrous Egypt Red
         Sea or Sinai coasts, take in the high culture of Cairo, or even
        leisurely float down the Egyptian Nile on a luxurious river boat.

                     Find out our tourism programs in Egypt

                          ( Cairo - Sharm El Shiekh  )
                               7 days and 6 nights

  Click here   http://www.magicsurprisetravel.com/eng/offer.php?id=7

                    ( Cairo - Alexandria - Luxor and Aswan )
                             10 days and 9 nights

Click here   http://www.magicsurprisetravel.com/eng/offer.php?id=9

                      ( Cairo - Sharm El Shiekh  - Hurghada )
                              11 days and 10 nights

Click here   http://www.magicsurprisetravel.com/eng/offer.php?id=10

                          ( Cairo - El Gouna - Hurghada )
                                 9 days 8 nights

Click here   http://www.magicsurprisetravel.com/eng/offer.php?id=16

                              ( Cairo - Marsa Matroh )
                                8 days and 7 nights

Click here   http://www.magicsurprisetravel.com/eng/offer.php?id=14

                    ( Sharm El Shiekh - Cairo – Marsa Matroh )
                              10 days and 9 nights

Click here   http://www.magicsurprisetravel.com/eng/offer.php?id=15

                           ( Cairo - Sharm El Shiekh )
                               9 days and 8 Nights

Click here   http://www.magicsurprisetravel.com/eng/offer.php?id=18

to contact us  :-

TELEFAX : 002 02 / 374 96 36 5 – 7 - 9
MOBILE : 002 011 / 444 74 27
www.magicsurprisetravel.com
E-Mail: sa...@magicsurprisetravel.com
71 El-Zahraa St., From Gada St., - Mohamndseen