On Mon, 01 Jun 2009, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le dimanche 24 mai 2009 à 13:12 -0700, Don Armstrong a écrit :
> > I think adding the lists.debian.org and bugs.debian.org ruleset[1] to
> > packages.debian.org (possibly with some tweaks) will help resolve the
> > issue with spam flowing through packages.debian.org.
>
> BTW, would it be possible to port them to alioth as well? The amount
> of spam on lists.alioth.debian.org is getting really cumbersome.

I wouldn't see why not; the ruleset is publicly available, and the
setup is pretty trivial. [Just link in a modified user_prefs, modify
update_spamassassin to work on lists.alioth.debian.org, and chuck it
into a convenient crontab.] However, I don't have access to l.a.d.o or
the p.d.o set-up,[1] so someone who does needs to drive it.

Don Armstrong

1: And in all honesty, I don't have a great deal of time in the near
future to deal with it either, though I probably could do the initial
setup.
--
[The] JK-88 [coffee] percolator is capable of acheiving the ultimate
balance of aroma and density, aftertaste and emollience, pentosans and