Dear Sir,

I am
Brendon from India
and have a problem regarding the internet connection in debian 5.03 lenny,I
tried using network manager in Gnome version but I really can get to the exact
point.when
I try using it by putting in the provider username and the password nothing
helps.
I also used the pppoeconfig available . Can you please help me as I really like
using debian since it helps me in programming. I cannot connect to my broadband
network as well as from my mobile phone(Nokia) gprs.Hope you will do the
needful.

My email id
is cyberbr...@hotmail.com

Best
Regards

Brendon
Fernandes

Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop