From: HP Support <na_active_m...@hp.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 06:19
Subject: HP t5325 Thin Client Email Support  <<#3945929#>>
To: bhtoo...@gmail.com

Thank you for contacting Hewlett-Packard.

This is in response to your e-mail regarding the HP t5325 Thin Client.

Hello Eric,

Thank you for contacting HP e-Solutions.

This e-mail is with reference to the case number: 3945929 for HP t5325
Thin Client.

According to your e-mail, I understand that you are looking for the
source code for Linux Operating system.

I will be glad to assist you regarding this issue.

Eric, I would like to inform you that the Source Code for Linux
Operating system is not available and also it is not available as
download. In order to make sure about the above information you may
refer the given below web link:

http://search.hp.com/query.html?cc=us&lang=en&charset=utf-8&qt=t5325&la=en

Please click on the above web link to get the web page.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance; we will be
glad to assist you.

Once again, thank you for contacting HP e-Solutions.

Regards,
Ramachandra Aithal. B
Technical Support Engineer - HP e-Solutions

Do help share feedback with my Manager by mailing us at (feedback...@hp.com)

NOTE: Our advice is strictly limited to the question(s) asked and is
based on the information provided to us. Problems and solutions may
depend on the nature of your system environment and various other
parameters that are unknown to HP; therefore, HP cannot assume any
responsibility or liability.  Hewlett-Packard shall not be liable for
any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in
connection with the use of this information.

Sincerely,

HP Email Support

Please include the following identifier in the subject line of all
future correspondence relating to this ticket.

Incident ID: <3945929>>