Hi Douglas,

On Thursday 20 January 2011 16:45:50 g...@ccil.org wrote:
> I'm curious why only eleven Squirrelmail plug-ins seem to be available as
> Debian packages: http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=squirrelmail
>
> Specifically, I don't see that the Unsafe Image Rules plug-in is available:
> http://squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=98

The reason for this is, like with other things in Debian: it hasn't been done
because there was nobody yet that did it. In a volunteer organization things
happen when someone sees the need and can spend the time on doing it.

In this specific case, there has been a concern in the past that making a
package for really small things, like a plugin that's just one short file,
would be overkill. But if you ask me, there's always some way to deal with
such concerns, and, the real cause is described in the previous paragraph.

Cheers,
Thijs