Hello,I'm contacting you as you are in the legal business and thought
you would like to know that my client is selling the domain name
LegalAdvice.netThis domain could be forwarded to your existing site to
capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type the domain into
their browser.Or should you choose to develop the name the keywords
would help you greatly in the search engines for this competitive
legal term. Another point is that this name is both memorable and
brandable, which would help immensely in offline marketing
campaigns.This is the only time this name has been offered for sale
and it will be let go on a first come first served basis. I am
contacting other legal related businesses today about this
opportunity.You can contact me directly, or if you wish to deal with a
larger brokerage company the domain is currently listed on the Sedo
marketplace – where you can place a bid in anonymity and use their
Escrow service which offers protection for buyers and sellers.