Hi Sirs/Madams,

This is Mickey from H&C Printing Centre. I got your information from your website, knowing that you might be in need of related printing service.

We are professional company in printing for several years and enjoy a good reputation from our clients in European, North American countries as well as in Australia.

Below are the products we provide:

1. Books, catalogues, magazines, brochures, pictures alums etc.
2. Leaflets, fly sheet, fold etc.
3. Label products: labels, stickers, tag etc.
4. Cards: invitation cards, postcards, playing cards etc.
5. Package products: envelope, package bags, package box etc.
6. Calendars: desk calendars, wall calendars and so on.

As for the price, we usually offer you a 35% lower price compared to your local printers. We hope to be a partner of your company. So if you have any question, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Mickey <ad...@hongchengco.com>