Lucas Nussbaum <lea...@debian.org> writes:

> C. Laptop for developer (expected cost: 1k-1.5k EUR?)

I have no particular comment on the merits of this specific request, but
that cost jumped out at me.  I don't know if systems are more expensive in
Euros, but a System76 laptop that's more than adequate for Debian
packaging (the Gazelle Professional, on which I'm writing this mail
message and on which I do a bunch of my development) is only 750 USD.  You
could probably get the cost down further with some more effort, although
the System76 laptops are nice in that they'll work properly with Debian
without any significant mucking about.

--
Russ Allbery (r...@debian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>