Hello,

My name is Lawrence Watson and I run a business selling cases for
DVDs, CDs and Blue-Rays. Both music and movies for me have always been
a passion, which also meant my collection of both multiplied over the
years.

Eventually, I decided to leave behind my family hardware store and
venture into my present business because I had acquired somewhat of an
expertise on how to immaculately store a large collection of
everything from vinyl records to Blue-Rays.

I often share my expertise via articles, so I can guide those who
share the same passion as mine. I am keen to feature an article on you
site as it would not only help a large number of people but will also
further my cause as a writer. Following are some ideas that you might
like:

1.      Tips on Taking Proper Care of you Blue-Ray Collection
2.      Things You Need to Know Before You Buy a Blue-Ray Player
3.      The Best Things You Didn’t Know About DVD and Blue-Ray Cases
4.      Organizing Your Blue-Ray and DVD Storage Cabinet Effectively
5.      A Detailed Look at the Differences Between a Blue-Ray and a DVD Player
6.      8 Reasons Why DVD Sales Haven’t Waned
7.      Why Multi-Disc DVD Storage Cases Make a Lot of Sense
8.      A Hollywood Movie Collection You Can Be Proud of
9.      Best Possible Ways to Store Your Music CD Collection
10.     Difference Between PS3 and Blue-Ray Discs

I would gladly write on any of the above topics and am open to any
ideas or suggestions that you might have.

I hope your reply is in the positive so you readers can benefit from
what I have to say.

Warm Regards
Fiona