martin f krafft wrote:
> I have one question about Joey's responses regarding FFIS:
>
> > >  * The organization has decision-making processes that explicitely
> > >    delegate decisions on Debian assets to the Debian Project Leader
> >
> > true.
>
> For completeness: where is this "explicitly" defined?

Nowhere.

ffis e.V. supports Free Software in general, a small number of Free
Software projects in particular, and maintains close relationship to
the projects they are supporting, be it via an auditor, project leader or
via a contact person within the project.

We also have to be very careful with incoming and outgoing money so
that neither money nor the charity status is lost.

> I also have a few questions about the FFIS association, especially
> with regards to your bylaws.¹ I have already sent these questions to
> vorstand@ on 31 July and info@ on 9 April, but have not received
> a reply to date.
>
> 1. In § 7 Abs. 6 (of your minutes) it is stated that the board meets
>    "publicly" and that such meetings are publicly announced; where
>    are these announcements made? Is there a record?

The board of directors currently has no such board meetings.  They are
held on demand when issues are due that require a dedicated board
meeting.

> 2. In § 7 Abs. 7 it is stated that minutes of those meetings are
>    made publicly available within two weeks of such meetings.
>    I cannot find any such minutes online². Where should I look?

Most communication within the board of directors is held via mail
these days.  Most if not all issues touch sensible issues, such as
private communication with supported projects, donation issues that
may cause problems etc.  These cannot be made public.

> 3. In § 10 Abs. 8 it is stated that the minutes of the members'
>    meetings are to be made publicly available. Yet, the last set of
>    minutes linked online² is from 2006. § 10 Abs. 2 states that such
>    a meeting must take place once every two years. Where can I find
>    the minutes for 2008, 2010, and 2012?

The last members' meeting has been held in 2009.  Since then no
changes have been made to the association.  Minutes have been written
and are available on the web server as well.  However, not yet linked
properly.  That will be fixed.  Thanks for the note.

> 4. Have there been exceptional/extraordinary meetings (cf. § 10 Abs.
>    3)? Could you please make the minutes public?

There haven't.

Regards

        Joey

--
Long noun chains don't automatically imply security.  -- Bruce Schneier