On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:26 AM, <sai11101...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  We the students of IIIT Hyderabad (https://iiit.ac.in
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fiiit.ac.in&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFMgVcVzfdLIP6a-9Vqbq2lVGNXHA>),
> as part of our research on improving the features provided by Bug Tracking
> tools, we are reaching out to Open Source Software (OSS) Development
> Community to capture your feedback on your experiences on using bug
> tracking tools as part of your OSS product development. Please go through
> below questions and share your feedback. We really appreciate if you can
> share the survey to your fellow teammates and help us reaching out to
> maximum software practitioners in OSS community. If you have any queries
> please feel free to drop us an email at [sai.anir...@research.iiit.ac.in]
> or [anveshi.shu...@research.iiit.ac.in]
> If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it in
> in Google Forms
> <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CCu0hQNJecZAA3X4qRnctGq0tGy4AWAcK0EnKguZ_4Y/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
> .

Sai,

If you are going to be surveying groups that promote "Software Freedom"
[1], like Debian, you might get better participation, if you conduct the
survey using a FOSS (Free or Open Source Software) tool.

I took a quick look, and maybe Lime Survey [2] might work for you?

Good luck,
Brian

[1] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software

[2] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LimeSurvey