hi there,

I was wondering the reasons behind your choice not to make available crypto
currency an efficient way to get financial support. They have been around
for several years now.
I'm sure you are aware of this and you might even use them as individuals
however I'm very surprise Debian hasn't adopted this method long time ago.
What is the reason that you're not using crypto currencies ?
How long before the Debian project will have a donation option in crypto
you reckon?
which crypto currency would you accept ? Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash ?

looking forward to read your reply, thank you.

--
Francois Duval