[ dropped all but d-devel list as recipient ]

Quoting W. Martin Borgert (2019-04-30 18:30:34)
> Quoting Jonas Smedegaard <d...@jones.dk>:
> > Great if others would help: I suggest using
> > debian-...@lists.debian.org (Cc'ed) to coordinate such team
> > maintenance, but agree with Sam that we better continue this thread
> > on debian-project@lists.debian.org only - email headers set
> > accordingly.
>
> I'm one of the rather inactive people in respect to the Debian XMPP
> server. My lack of activity is caused by the fact that I don't know
> anything about the administration tools used by DSA. I'm only starting
> to use Ansible in my company.
>
> But I can definitively burn some time on the service and I have
> contact to Prosody upstream and other people in the Jabber community
> to ask for expert knowledge.

Great!

Does that mean you are new as me to the service, or are you already
admin and can (if/when you find that sensible) grant me access too?

Otherwise - how to proceeed for taking over administration of this
service?

[ snipped concrete tasks - prefer to discuss that at d-rtc@l.d.o ]

 - Jonas