Hi Evrim,

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 10:41:03PM +0300, Evrim Erdil wrote:
> Hi. I'm using creative audigy fx sound card on my pc. I have surround sound
> problem on debian releases after debian 8. Dummy output and no sound. Please
> help me to solve this problem.

First of all, this mailinglist is not a user support channel. For user
support questions, please contact debian-u...@lists.debian.org in the
future.

Secondly, Debian 8 is out of support, except for the limited LTS support
that still exists. Can you try upgrading to Debian 9? Perhaps that fixes
your problem...

Regards,

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard