Hi,

We just came across your website (www.debian.org) and absolutely loved it! We are especially impressed with your coverage of (Software in the Public Interest, Inc. is a tax-exempt non-profit corporation based in the United States of America). This is why we are reaching out to you now with an amazing opportunity.

We can see that your website accepts donations and we would love to make an arrangement that is mutually beneficial. In exchange for a donation, we would like for you to feature one of our high-quality links on your website.

These links would be highly beneficial to you, as well, since they lead to high-quality sites.

Please let us know if this kind of arrangement would work for you.

We would love to work with you on this.

All the best,
--
SINCERELY,

Mike Williams
International Project Manager - MrPromoCode.com.au