‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Friday, December 27, 2019 9:26 PM, Eldon Koyle <eko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At this point, I think moderation would be a very useful tool for the
> community. The ability to end off-topic or offensive threads without

The DPL used an Albanian to distribute offensive messages about another DD.

The ex-DPL's ex-girlfriend boasted about this toxic culture in her talk at
FOSDEM.

How would you feel if the DPL snet abusive messages about you shortly after
your father died?

Many DDs are seething about it.

Moderation doesn't fix a toxic situation like that.  It needs an unequivocal
apology from the DPL on behalf of the whole project, nothing less.

Kind regards,