‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Friday, February 21, 2020 3:14 PM, Ulrike Uhlig <ulr...@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On 21.02.20 14:33, Aron Xu wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 3:51 AM Ken Starr kenst...@protonmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > We fully support spending money on diversity but not with results like
> > > these. Sever ties with outreachy and find another way to spend the
> > > outreachy money in 2020.
>
> The above quotes email is another example of the ongoing smearing
> campaign against Debian, so I have not replied to it previously.
<snip>

> Please do not feed more trolls here. Thank you.

Everything in this email is known and verifiable fact

Debian spends $25,000 every year on just four women

The constitution says Debian is a voluntary organization.  Paying these women
is a violation of that core principle.

If people ask questions about that money or anything else you want to avoid,
why do you call it smearing and trolling?

Ken