On 2020/04/10 13:05, Felix Lechner wrote:
> As a group, we are driving Enrico up the wall. Let's just get rid of
> the old stuff now

+1

Enrico, your plans sound very sane and from all the information in these
threads it seems logical for the project to go ahead with it.

What's holding you back at this point? From the initial post from
Bastian it does seem that most stakeholders on the admin side have been
involved and that they may be on board. I know the salsa admins have
been (understandably) reluctant to just jump in on this in the past,
have you heard back from them and are they supportive of your idea for
the reasons you have listed?

This thread has had lots of discussion so far and no one has listed a
single reason against your proposal yet, IMHO if no one is standing in
your way it's time to just go ahead and do it.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage