Dear Sir, Dear Madame,
we don't know each other and I'm not part of the Debian Project or GitLab.
I am only a Debian end user. I guess if the parties reached an agreement,
it was all written in a document. In order to avoid unpleasant and useless
discussions, it is recommended to share the document. Unless the agreement
is confidential or it has not been written. I hope I have helped you.

Thank you Debian 🙂