On Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 01:10:17PM +0000, Domagoj Bazina wrote:
> I have question about freeipa-client, that packages was available as
> apt-package in Debian 10, also it can be found in Sid option,
> https://pkgs.org/search/?q=freeipa-client.

Freeipa was removed from Debian 11 due to a long-standing
release-cricital bug, #970880.

> This package is not available in Debian 11 distribution, and version from
> older Debian 10 can't be installed. Is there any replacement for this
> package, or are there any plans for implementation of that package in Debian
> 11?

Packages that didn't make it into a release before the release won't
make it back into the release after the release. There might be a
possibility via a backport, but for this to happen, freeipa would need
to return to testing first.

#970880 has not seen action in half a year, so I'd not hold my breath
waiting for a backport to appear.

> *I've also tried option with adding contribution repository. (apt-get install
> software-properties-common apt-add-repository contrib)

This is a totally not helping action. Please consider reading a few
Debian docs.

Greetings
Marc