On Sun, 14 Nov 2021, Felix Lechner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Three folks on -vote recently responded to a GR proposal that we—as a
> group—have more important things to do, yet no one articulated what
> those things were. With this message, I hope to collect your ideas.
[...]
> Please feel free to respond privately with answers to any of the
> questions below. Before replying on-list, please consider that you may
> spark a discussion even though it is too early for that. I will
> present a summary of all submissions in January 2022 and moderate a
> debate then.

I'm sorry but while you have the right to try this, coming from someone
that is not our DPL, it seems very awkward to try to centralize privately
our best ideas.

We already have https://salsa.debian.org/debian/grow-your-ideas to try to
gather ideas and build momentum (with the +1 buttons).

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hert...@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁