I myself am *very* happy to have other Debian people (DDs, DMs) git
push and dput fixes to any of "my" packages. No need for an MNU or
delay or permission: just do it. Zero friction. In the unlikely event
you do something I'm uncomfortable with I'll just revert it and
discuss.

This has nothing to do with a mono repo. It's a social convention, and
can be done with per-package repos. In fact, I believe the
salsa.debian.org "debian" group is intended for this, with packages
having their packaging repos there treated in roughly the above
fashion. That's where I put my own packages, unless they belong in
some team group.

People interested in this communal maintenance idea should be aware of
the Low Threshold NMU list
https://wiki.debian.org/LowThresholdNmu
which is basically the same idea, and I think may have led to a bit of
confusion about what a repo being in salsa.debian.org/debian/ means.

--Barak Pearlmutter