Dear Debian Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Rupesh and I am new to the
open source community. I am currently learning Python and I am excited to
start contributing to open source projects.

I came across Debian OS and I am impressed by the work that you all do. I
would love to learn more about the project and how I can get involved.

Could you please provide me with some information on how to get started?
Are there any specific areas of the project that are in need of
contributions? Are there any resources or guides that would be helpful for
a new contributor like myself?

I am eager to learn and contribute to the Debian community and I would
appreciate any guidance and support you can provide.

Best regards,
Rupesh Dubey