Dear Debian Community,I am reaching out as a newcomer to the Linux world, eager
to learn about the various distributions and their differences.As part of my
exploration, I am interested in understanding the financial aspects of these
open-source projects. Could you please direct me to where I might find the
annual financial report for the Debian distribution? I believe that
understanding the financial structure can provide insights into the project's
operations and sustainability.Thank you for your assistance and for the
invaluable work you do in maintaining such a pivotal part of the open-source
ecosystem.

Warm regards,Orville Clisby

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android