Hi Debian Project

The report in the following announcement has a section presenting some of the
results of our second survey of the Debian community.

We will publish an English version in the coming months.

Thanks again to those who responded. :-)

cheers,
Mathieu

The Digital Commons Policy Council's first publication in the French language:
‘Rapport sur l'action du Digital Commons Policy Council en faveur de la
reconnaissance des communs numériques’ [Report on the actions of the Digital
Commons Policy Council in favour of the recognition of the digital commons].
https://dcpc.info/publications/rapport-sur-laction-du-digital-commons-policy-council-en-faveur-de-la-reconnaissance-des-communs-numeriques/