Quoting "anatoly techtonik" <techto...@gmail.com>:
Then we should also patch "trac-admin deploy" command so that it
create symlinks to static resources instead of copies to update user
environments to latest jQuery automaically.

I don't remember, I ever used "trac-admin deploy", and I wonder how
useful it is. It saves you from creating one symlink and creating
one WSGI file of typically about ten lines, right?

Maybe it's sufficient to change the documentation of the deploy
command in README.Debian? Like:

If you prefer copies (which are not updated automatically, even
in case of security issues), use "trac-admin deploy", if you
prefer links, use the following commands:

$ cp /usr/share/doc/trac/examples/foo.wsgi /my/trac/env/cgi-bin/
$ vi /my/trac/env/cgi-bin/foo.wsgi # adjust trac env directory
$ ln -s /usr/share/pyshared/trac/htdocs /my/trac/env/

So, if a package is listed in "Recommends:" section it is installed
automatically by command line "aptitude install trac"? Didn't know
that.

Both aptitude and apt-get install "Recommends" by default. This can
be switched off, but most users don't know that, fortunately :~)