* Etienne Millon <etienne.mil...@gmail.com>, 2013-06-14, 15:37:
I recently offered to help Carlos Galisteo with feedparser (a dependency of rss2email which I maintain), and he proposed me to take care of the package within the DPMT (see #664199 and #711916).

I had a look at the NMU you proposed:

Did you mean "Convert to dh" instead of "Convert to dh_python2"? The package in unstable already uses dh_python2... But anyway, "changing the packaging style in NMUs is discouraged" (DevRef ยง5.11.1).

Now that you're going to become a (co-)maintainer, you can of course make any changes you want, so I'm mentioning it here only as word of advice for the future. :)

Right now I've sent a request to join the team on alioth (login: emillon-guest)

Welcome to the team!

--
Jakub Wilk