I've updated python-virtualenv in DPMT SVN for the latest upstream release
(0.10.1). Among other things, this fixes an issue where running tox with
$PYTHONDONTWRITEBYTECODE set would fail with an error from virtualenv.

The changes were fairly straightforward (dropping an obsolete patch, and
some renamed/removed files) but as I am a very infrequent user of
virtualenv I haven't uploaded the new version; I'd appreciate it if
somebody more familiar with the package could take a look to make sure I
didn't break anything.