Hello, -python

I'd like to contribute to debian and be a part of Python Modules
Packaging Team. As my way in, I'd like to adopt python-simpy, maintained
by Nicolas Dandrimont in the past. I uploaded a new version of the
package with Simpy's new release on mentors.debian.net and Nicolas is
going to review it, but other comments and reviews are welcome, since
I'm new to all of this. My alioth user is larissa-guest and I'm on OFTC
and freenode as larissa.

 * Package name    : python-simpy
   Version         : 3.0.7-1
   Upstream Author : Stefan Scherfke <ste...@sofa-rockers.org>
 * URL             : http://simpy.rtfd.org/
 * License         : MIT
   Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

  python-simpy - python-based simulation package
  python-simpy-doc - python-based simulation package, Documentation and examples
  python3-simpy - python-based simulation package (Python3 version)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-simpy

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-simpy/python-simpy_3.0.7-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  * New upstream release (Closes: #729866)
    - Simpy 3 API is not compatible with Simpy 2. For information on porting
    from Simpy 2, see
    http://simpy.rtfd.org/en/latest/topical_guides/porting_from_simpy2.html
  * Update to Standards-Version 3.9.6 (no changes)
  * Update License
  * SimpyGUI is deprecated and it was removed

Regards,
--
Larissa Reis