On 23/12/15 00:07, gustavo panizzo (gfa) wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 05:44:53PM +0000, Christopher Baines wrote:
>> python-jsmin [1] is not currently maintained by the Python Modules Team,
>> but I have made a attempt at updating it to the latest upstream version
>> in a manor compliant with the team policy.
>
> do you have a link for the team policy?

Yes, you can find it here:
  https://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html

> You could have open a bug and I would update the pkg, or just ping me.
> to get it updated to the latest version.

Ok, getting an up to date package in Debian would be great. Are you now
planning on updating it?

>> You can find the package here [2]. Is anyone (including the current
>> maintainer CC'ed) interested in updating this package, and possibly
>> bringing it in to the team?
>
> I'm OK moving it into the python modules team, if I don't have to change
> my workflow much, or follow another mailing list

Sounds like team maintenance is not the best option then at the moment,
as I imagine that there are significant workflow changes (the
python-jsmin package is not in Git at the moment).