* Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org>, 2016-09-11, 10:42:
Now, you've got to ask to the admin of that mailing list, which appears to be jwilk. I find that particularly interesting, given that afaik he left the team some time ago.

Yeah, that's bizarre.

I don't know whether anybody else knows the administration password other than him.

When I reset the password back in 2013, I sent it to all the DPMT admins.[0]

Hey jwilk, would you be able to disable the suspend membership upon bounces on the python teams mailing lists?

No, I'm too lazy.

maybe you also want to hand over the administration of the mls to someone else, given you moved on from dpmt/papt :)

Very gladly! Now we only need this "someone else". Last time[1] I asked the DPMT admins to take over the list admin duties, there were no replies.

[0] <20130411191230.ga...@jwilk.net>
[1] <20150410194600.ga...@jwilk.net>

--
Jakub Wilk