On 2017-03-24 08:33, Christopher Hoskin wrote:

> Presumably it will also run into trouble as python-amqp is at 1.4.9 in
> unstable, but 2.1.4 from experimental is required.

Yuck. I guess the options we have available are (without any evaluation
or filtering of bad or stupid options):

* Try to get Kombu working with older 2.1.4.
* Ignore breakage until after freeze.
* Upload python-amqp 2.1.4 to unstable (plus anything that this
breaks??).
* Upload previous Kombu to unstable, using an epoch for the version (and
all subsequent uploads).
* Upload previous Kombu to unstable, without adjusting version, and
watch for automatic rejection email. Take legal action against DAK for
the improper rejection.
* Hope aliens invade Earth within the next several days, and they can
deal with this, while the human race is subject to become slaves for
eternity.

Any other options?