While thinking about the migration of PAPT to git/salsa, I decided to take a
quick look at the size of the task.  Currently there are 199 packages in the
PAPT svn.

Of them, 27 have not been touched since jwilk did a mass commit for "Use
canonical URIs for Vcs-* fields" four years ago.  I suspect some of these are
good candidates for orphaning (need a real human uploader/maintainer in
addition to the team) or rm.  If someone was interested in working on cleaning
things up, those might be a decent place to start.

Of these, a stack aren't in Debian anymore (part of dd-list output):

E: Unknown package: trac-batchmodify
E: Unknown package: harvestman
E: Unknown package: zine
E: Unknown package: mpdris
E: Unknown package: pybackpack
E: Unknown package: viridian
E: Unknown package: google-sitemapgen
E: Unknown package: emesene
E: Unknown package: trac-git
E: Unknown package: indywiki
E: Unknown package: canto
E: Unknown package: upnp-inspector

dd-list of the remaining packages attached.  I did no checking to see if these
are in good shape or not (I recently uploaded a package that would have been
on this list except upstream woke up after 6 years and released a new version,
so just because it hasn't been touched, doesn't make it bad.

Scott K
Carl Chenet <cha...@ohmytux.com>
   petit (U)
   rdiff-backup (U)