Hello Sergio,

No problem.  However, the "License:" still doesn't reflect the license
> of the software.  According to LICENSE:
>
>   We provide this software under a slightly modified version of the
>   Apache Software License. The only changes to the document were the
>   replacement of "Apache" with "Pcapy" and "Apache Software Foundation"
>   with "CORE Security Technologies". Feel free to compare the resulting
>   document to the official Apache license.
>
>   The `Apache Software License' is an Open Source Initiative Approved
>   License.
>
> Therefore, I think a better value for the field would be:
>
>   License: Apache with Pcapy modifications

Ready!

> Also, please remove the "All rights reserved." text here:
>
>   Copyright (C) 2003-2011 CORE Security Technologies <o...@coresecurity.com>.
>
>    All rights reserved.

Ready!

> Oh, and please fix the years.  Nowhere in the code I see "2003-2011".
> Doing a basic grep, I see that the year should be 2014.

Ready

> I see that the contributions under the debian/ directory are released
> under GPL-3+.  That's absolutely fine (I am a GPL advocate as well).
> However, I must warn you that the Debian patches will also be released
> under this license, which may be problematic if/when you decide to
> upstream them.  But I understand this is the current situation anyway.
> You may want to try to contact Arnaud Fontaine and ask him if he's OK
> with changing the license to Apache in the future.

Ok. I will contact Arnaud Fontaine to ask about it. I think it's ok for
now. In the next release of package I can update this field.

Thanks, but what you did is incomplete.  In order to create a new
> package, you have to create an entry for it on d/control.  What you did
> (add ${python3:Depends} to python-pcapy's Depends) is wrong because
> you're basically pulling Python 3 dependencies for a Python 2 package.
> Please have a look at other packages under them DPMT and check their
> d/control; you will find many examples of how to create Python 3
> packages.

Ready!

Thanks for your help!
Regards!