Hi Manas,

On 6/13/19 4:27 AM, Manas Kashyap wrote:
> Well, i was looking on some sort of packaging program going on, like a
> project to update any project that has lot of dependencies that need
> to be updated and packaged, i was looking for that type of packages.
You can visit https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ there are whole package
that need help.
There are some python packages where you can help.

Also, you can search some package to contribute here:
https://qa.pages.debian.net/distro-tracker/contributing.html

Also, searching on bugs.debian.org  (filtering) you will found a lot of
bugs to solve.

Also, if you use or contribute on some module e.g. scikit-learn, Flask,
django, etc.
You can contact to the maintainer or the team, and you can say them if
they need help.

This way I start (and continue) contributing on python debian packaging :-)

regards

--
Emmanuel Arias
@eamanu