Hello,
i've prepared a small website,
http://sandrotosi.me/debian/py2removal/index.html, to keep track of
the bugs user-tagged `py2removal`.

* i'm sure there are bugs
* it's pretty brutal html, but should provide useful information
* it tries to account for crufted binary packages
* it ignores the package if the py2removal bug is closed (that means
you can remove a pkg with rdeps and not be identified by this page)
* since py2removal bugs are against src pkg, the script gets the
binary package and work only on the ones depending on python2 packages
* it's sorted with packages with 0 or few r-deps at the top, which
ideally are packages "easy" to get py2 removed from
* there's a graph too, which gives a more visual representation of the
rdeps; it's currently at level=1 (ie only the target package + the
direct reverse-dependencies are shown), i'll consider expand it to
level=3/4
* for now it's juts a single snapshot; if considered useful i'll to to
keep it updated regularly (but my laptop is not always on anyway)

let me know if you consider it helpful and/or it should include more
information to make it more interesting.

Regards,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/