Considering that this is bzr we are talking about, a package that is
already entering the graveyard, I think it would be easiest to just disable
the test suite and move on.

But I would be happier it Thomas at least checked the rdeps before dropping
packages, at least evaluating if breaking things is alrightif he really
likes to break packages :/