Hi,

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019, 1:59 am Louis-Philippe Véronneau, <po...@debian.org>
wrote:

> What is the process to update the DPMT and PAPT policies? I feel the
> DPMT policy is pretty good and I feel the PAPT policy could copy a bunch
> of stuff from there.

I wonder, I think the historical reasons for papt and dpmt to be separated
don't quite stand anymore.  Perhaps the only difference left is the actual
technical difference between an application and a module as described in
the python policy (rather in the team one).

Could this be a good moment to make the two policies totally converge, and
actually merge them into a single "python team policy"?

Perhaps in a near-ish future the two "sub-"teams could even be merged?