Hi,

pá 25. 10. 2019 v 3:30 odesílatel Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org> napsal:

> do we really want to remove from testing (and subsequently from
> debian, as mentioned below) if it both has a py2 and a py3k package?
> should we limit this to py2-ONLY packages?

yes and no. If maintainer wants to keep package in Debian, fix is simple:
Just remove one binary package. If nobody cares (no team upload, no NMU) we
want to move forward and remove that package.

> * bug is not marked as py2keep
> > * all modules and low popcon apps (< 300)
>
> JFYI for now i was steering clear of removing py2 support even of
> modules with high popcon (while it's true they may not have any rdeps
> in the archive, there could be plenty of 3rd party code using them).

we want to remove Python 2 in bullseye ideally. So no 3rd party code will
be using them, because there will be no Py2 :)

> is there any plan to make some of this tags an upload-rejecting one?

maybe later?

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový