Am 14.03.2020 um 01:29 teilte Sandro Tosi mit:
> On Thu, 20 Jun 2019 06:24:13 -0700 Mo Zhou <lu...@debian.org> wrote:

>> I plan to salvage pssh and fix at least the following bug:
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=891340
>
> Not sure if Mo is still interested in salvaging this package, other
> wise this could be a nice project for someone willing to improve their
> packaging skills. this would translate to:
>
> * bring it under PAPT maintenance

Is there more to do than creating a source package, adding a new package
below the PAPT group and import the source package into it?

> * update to the latest upstream release (check #891340 or even
> https://github.com/ParallelSSH/parallel-ssh ?)

Yes one has to do that.

> * drop python2 support, add python3 support

Has been done in upstream in one of the later commits.

> * upload to debian.

Well, probably. I'd need a sponsor for initial upload as I'm just a DM.

H.
--
sigfault
#206401 http://counter.li.org